Japanese Mail Order Brides Guide 2021: Finding A Japanese Wife
Top Dating & Marriage Sites In 2021
Japan, despite not being the most popular mail bride country in the world, is still worth considering for dating by any American man looking for Asian bride. Here, we’ll tell you everything about Japanese brides—we’ll explain how to date them, what they are really like, and where to find them. Continue reading to find the answers to all of your questions!
How to find and meet a hot single Japanese mail order wife?
If you’re going to buy a Japanese wife, the only way you can go is online dating. Using Japanese bride services is more convenient, much faster, and definitely much cheaper than trying to approach Japanese women on the streets or in nightclubs. After all, not all Japanese people speak English fluently—so it wouldn’t be realistic to expect to meet a fluent English speaker on the streets of Japanese cities (even if it’s Tokyo).
Legit and trustworthy Japanese bride services usually have thousands or even tens of thousands of Japanese brides who speak English and want to find a foreign boyfriend or husband. These services are typically paid, but they won’t cost you more than $50–$80 per month. You just need to create an account, upload some photos, and start chatting with pretty Japanese brides. If you are confident, interesting to talk to, and well-established (yes, it’s important), you’ll easily impress almost any Japanese mail order bride online.
Do Japanese mail order brides really think American men are the best?
That’s true to some extent—some Japanese brides do really want to meet an American man just because they believe American men are better at everything. However, this is very rare and can’t be applied to all Japanese brides.
If you ask a random Japanese girl looking for marriage with a man from the US about her reasons to do so, she will most likely say something like “American men are better at showing affection” or “American men don’t expect their wives to cook, clean, and raise the children only”. Some also say that men from the US are generally more passionate than Japanese guys—and each of these reasons is true to some extent. But in general, Japanese women for marriage don’t have any positive prejudices and stereotypes about men from the United States.
Cute Japanese brides: Mentality and character
Japanese brides are different from both American women and other Asian ladies. Here, we’ll talk about the most important character traits of Japanese women for marriage.
- The Japanese wife is typically intelligent, smart, and really interesting to talk to.
- Japanese women for marriage are not ignorant about gender equality.
- They love acting childish. This isn’t a sign of immaturity in Japan, this is just how their culture works—even their most common compliment word for a woman is Kawai which means “girl-like, cute, and lovely”.
- Japanese mail order brides are not that passionate when it comes to sex. You’ve surely heard about the survey that said that nearly HALF of married Japanese couples (18–49 years old) hadn’t had sex for more than a month. A sexless marriage is a very common thing in Japan, that’s a true stereotype—but it doesn’t mean that this problem will arise in your relationship. According to that survey, it’s all about having no privacy and feeling too tired because of work—so if you solve these problems in advance, the ice queen will never visit your bedroom.
- Japanese women for marriage love their country, and it’s not just words. It’s quite common for Japanese wives to pressure their American husbands into moving to Japan because of homesickness, because they miss their friends, food, parents, etc. You’ll have to deal with that.
Top facts about marrying a Japanese women and living with pretty Japan wives
Before you buy Japanese wife, you must understand that Japan wives are actually very far from the stereotypes. They are not shy and passive, they are not conservative, and they don’t think that the main and the only woman’s goal in life is raising children. Let’s be more detailed.
- First of all, Japanese wives do not get married early. The mean age at first marriage in Japan is 29.6 years old for women, and it’s constantly increasing. This is a typical pattern for a developed country—in such countries as Sweden, the United Kingdom, Korea, and Australia, women typically get married even later than in Japan (in their 30s). So it’s quite hard to find a Japanese mail order bride in her early 20s.
- The same applies to having children. You shouldn’t expect your Japanese young wife to feel ready for kids. The mean age of childbearing in Japan is around 31.3 years and the fertility rate is only 1.4 in this country—so your Japanese mail order wife will most likely not want to have a lot of kids even in her 30s.
- If you’re searching for a Japanese wife, you need to understand that most Japanese women to marry are not as traditional as women from Southeast Asian countries. They are very hard-working (Japan is one of the hardest working countries with 1,765 average annual hours) and they are very career-driven. In this regard, an average lady from Japan is pretty similar to an average American woman.
- Some Japanese women choose to stay away from work and become full-time wives and mothers—about 20–25% of Japanese women in their 20s and 30s do not participate in the labor force. Considering the values that are typically prevalent among a large number of Japanese mail order brides (women who use Japan mail order bride platforms), we can assume that it’s completely possible to find a Japanese girl for marriage who would gladly become a stay-at-home wife.
- Finding a Japanese wife is certainly worth it because these women make great wives—supportive, loyal, and caring. They also don’t think doing daily household chores is a bad thing (but they think sharing the chores is better than doing them alone).
Beautiful Japan women for marriage: Dating tips
You can’t just buy a Japanese wife, obviously—you’ll need to attract and impress a Japanese woman for marriage online and offline. Here, we’ll tell you three rules you’ll have to follow to impress a lady from Japan:
- Understand and respect her culture and traditions. First of all, your Japanese bride will like it. Second, it’s the only way to understand her and her values better.
- Don’t rush. It takes time to make a Japanese woman for marriage trust you. So, don’t rush the relationship, don’t say that you love her too soon, and, please, don’t expect sex on the first date.
- Be romantic, buy her gifts, take her on spontaneous dates—that’s what most gorgeous Japanese women for marriage love and that’s what they typically don’t get from Japanese men.
Conclusion. Is marrying a Japanese woman a good idea for you?
Japanese mail order brides are great—they are very beautiful, they are interesting to talk to, they are very intelligent, and they are very romantic. If you want to date and marry a Japanese woman for marriage, do it—but don’t expect your Japanese wife to be shy and obedient, because that’s just not what these women are.